Conflict

As we hung out, Carter kept trying to hide his face whenever someone passed by the table, then I remembered, he’s a famous YouTuber “I believe Ashley once told me that you are a famous Youtuber once, Is that correct?” He looked kind of proud but bashful, and he nodded “Yeah, I do. I do like, inspirational videos, like a skit, with Characters of my own” We then heard a bunch of girls squeal, and we were suddenly swarmed by fans of his….

Read 1 comment

1. We ran as fast as we could, as far as we could! The girls chased us and wouldn’t stop screaming. I wondered if life was like this all the time for Carter, and how he handled it. We ran for so long I kind of forgot why we were running, and then I remembered when I heard the squealing of the girls. ” here’s the plan,ok. We go around the corner and jump into Ashley’s window, it’s always open, got it!” Carter said out of breath. ” Got it” I yelled ” 3 2 1 GO!!!” We turned as fast as we could then jumped into the window. The girls ran by screaming more. ” We did it.” Carter said. We high fived and sat down on the couch. We talked for hours about everything. Life, my plane ride, and what it was like being a youtuber. Then Ashley got home and we all ate dinner at a pizza place, and explained why we were in her house.